Wood floor Sanding Finishing Process
Wood Floor Sanding and Finishing
Sanding a Wooden Floor is a multi-step process.Follow our Professional step by step guide to achieve the perfect Floor Sanding & Restoration Work.
WOOD FLOOR SANDING & FINISHING PROCESS
Wood Floor Sanding and Finishing. Infographic by Charles.
In a Nutshell, here’s a Quick Wood Floor Sanding and Finishing Overview
- Step 1: Preparation
- Step 2: Filling floorboard gaps with sliver strips (optional).
- Step 3. Start the floor sanding process.
- Step 4: Gap filling with filler mix (optional)
- Step 5: Staining the floor (optional).
- Step 6: Sealing the floor.
- Step 7: Maintenance. To get the best service life from your floors follow our guide.
Floor Sanding Service in South London & East London. Hire Floor Sanding Experts for Floor Sanding, Sealing, Polishing & Restoration Services.
Professional Dust-Free Floor Sanding Company London, specialists in sanding floorboards, parquet floor restoration & much more, for both Commercial floor sanding & Domestic floor sanding.
Call: 020 8150 5055
The Only Floor sanding and Restoration Company in London who provide Dust Free Floor Sanding Service and Professional Advice on on to Restore Wooden Floors